1. Will you be seeing your dentist next Friday? Can you ask him a question?
2. They won’t be going to the park tomorrow because they have a lot of work to do.
3. Next Monday at this time I am going to be swimming in the Indian Ocean.
4. We will be waiting for him next Wednesday at the usual place.
5. Will you be booking the tickets to Alaska for tomorrow? Please, book one for my friend.
6. Peter isn’t going to be lying in his bad all day tomorrow. He has a lot to do these days.
7. What are we Переведите на русский, обращая особое внимание на употребление и правильность перевода времени Future Continuous. going to be doing this time next Saturday? Anything special?
8. He will be meeting his mother next Tuesday so he will invite her to his party.
9. Rose is not going to be packing her clothes tomorrow evening because she has already done it.
10. This time next Sunday I’m going to be sitting with my family in Barcelona café.
11. I will not be resting during next weekend at all because I have to finish my book.
12. Will you be passing bank when going to the office tomorrow?
13. Can we come at seven o’clock? I will be teaching math to my Переведите на русский, обращая особое внимание на употребление и правильность перевода времени Future Continuous. son then.
14. Greg will be answering his letters all morning tomorrow.
15. Is Jack going to be riding his bicycle this morning? If he is not, can we borrow it?
2. Pаскройте скобки, поставив заключенный в них глагол в правильную форму Future. В данном случае – во Future Continuous.
1. This time next year I (not/work) for this company any more.
2. I (sit) at home. You can come at six tomorrow.
3. At nine o’clock the day after tomorrow, she (study) at the university.
4. We won’t be at home this evening as we (look) after our neighbor’s baby.
5. He (have) breakfast Переведите на русский, обращая особое внимание на употребление и правильность перевода времени Future Continuous. at ten o’clock, so, please. Do not disturb him.
6. Jacob can give the papers to him as he (see) him this evening.
7. I will meet you tomorrow. I (wait) for you at eleven at the station.
8. He can help you in the library tomorrow as he (prepare) his work anyway.
9. My parents (paint) the house all the weekend.
10. They can’t visit you on Tuesday because they (play) volley-ball then.
11. My parent this time tomorrow (fly) to Canada.
12. Between 11 and 12 I (have) lunch tomorrow.
13. Rebecca (talk) to her tomorrow so she can ask about Переведите на русский, обращая особое внимание на употребление и правильность перевода времени Future Continuous. your situation.
14. Next week at this time Tom (leave) for Russia.
15. My parents (drive) to the railway station next Saturday so they can give you a lift.